Since the opening in 1895 and with its unique location in the beating heart of the city, Hotel Metropole features the grandest hotel interior in Brussels. When entering the majestic lobby with its original chandeliers, grand wooden reception desk and antique leather sofas, the rich welcome commences. At Hotel Metropole, guests feel history come to life, with the essence of today?s contemporary hospitality.
Caf? M?tropole?s cuisine offers unique dishes created by our Chef Michel Wahalt?re in a mythical Art Nouveau atmosphere. Come and taste the delightful Belgian flavors and enjoy unforgettable moments. One can choose to sit outside on our heated terrace open all year long while enjoying Brussels?s hustle and bustle.
Hotel Metropole is famous for the charm of its welcome, the refinement of its cuisine, the treasures of its cellar and the elegance of its bar. Well situated in Brussels, the capital of Europe, the Hotel Metropole is a stone?s throw away from the historic sights of the city: the superb Grand Place, the Royal Monnaie Theater, the Cathedral of Saint-Michel, and the great museums.
– Hotel Metropole: A unique & historical venue
– Located in the heart of Brussels
– Walking distance from bars, restaurants & venues
– 11 meeting rooms up to 500 persons
– Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
– 262 bedrooms, minibar included
– Easy access from Brussels International Airport: 25 minutes by coach or train (15 km / 9 miles)