?What first attracted me to Fontainebleau can be summed up in two simple words: endless possibilities.??Jeffrey Soffer, Chairman & CEO
Inspired by famed architect Morris Lapidus? emblematic curvilinear fa?ade, whimsical interior elements, and bold, creative thinking, we took this extraordinary hotel by the sea, a Miami Beach landmark since 1954, and reinvented the iconic property for a modern interpretation. At Fontainebleau we are unique and original without compromise, filled with character, personality, history and culture, and offer our guests new and unexpected ways to experience glamour and style. Fontainebleau is a blank canvas for your group, offering unrivaled facilities and an extraordinary culture that provides a stage to allow you to bring unique, ?money can?t buy? moments to all.
WHAT OUR MEETING PLANNERS LOVE
– The iconic art and architecture
– The unparalleled service and spirit
– A destination in and of itself
– Proximity | Two International Airports | MIA (12 mi) & FLL (20 mi)
– Accessibility | MIA offers 97 international & 54 domestic non-stop flights daily, serviced by 107+ airlines, more than any other US airport
– Climate | An average temperature of 75 degrees
– Culture | Relevant, cutting edge and diverse destination
ONLY AT FONTAINEBLEAU
– Custom ?Only at Fontainebleau? one-of- kind Food & Beverage experiences represent the hotel?s extraordinary culture and cuisine, where considerable effort and expense goes into ensuring guests enjoy the highest quality and freshest ingredients
– Expansive culinary options bring novelty immersive moments to the client, including exclusive interaction with our award-winning F&B Team within the selected program
– Onsite creation of custom amenities from our Master Chocolatier, Pastry Chef and Mixologists
– Menu selections are prepared to order or ? la minute, rather than being prepped in advance and held for service
– A diverse range of custom cuisine for your guests’ dietary needs to include Indian, Kosher, gluten free, etc.