A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus ? a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax ? however they define a perfect day.
-1,504 guestrooms and suites offering cutting edge technology bringing the most modern innovations to every room.
-Fontainebleau has more than 20,000 square feet of pre-function space and flexible outdoor event space.
– 107,000 square feet of indoor meeting space, Fontainebleau caters to groups of every scale and type, from executive board meetings to large-scale conventions.
– Three elegant ballrooms totaling 62,000 square feet,
– Sparkle Ballroom, the largest of which accommodate up to 2,000 people in theater seating.
– A 15,000-square-foot meeting center incorporates
– Two permanent boardrooms
– 58 breakout rooms
– 300 one bedroom suites / breakout rooms
– 12 dining and entertainment options including two AAA Four Diamond Signature restaurants.
– 40,000 sq. ft. Lapis Spa featuring 30 treatment rooms, mineral enriched water journeys, full service salon and fitness center.
– Full service Fed-Ex Kinkos business center.
– Expansive poolscape featuring 11 pools and 30 upscale amenity rich cabanas and children?s waterscape play area.
– 60,000 square feet of outdoor space