With its prime location along the Amstel River and in walking distance of the refined Museum Quarter, De L?Europe is synonymous with history. Opened in 1896, De L?Europe has been favoured by Amsterdam?s elite and the world?s most celebrated names. Admire true replicas from Dutch Masters in all rooms and suites at the historical Rondeel building and the contemporary Dutch Masters Wing. Enjoy culinary highlights at the award-winning restaurants and bars or spoil yourself with bespoke beauty treatments at the spa. Feel at home in this 19th century treasure while exploring a modern vibrant city.
A distinctive landmark for more than a century, De L?Europe is an ideal location for incentives, meetings and social events. From luxurious events to casual gatherings, each of the 7 private event rooms is exquisitely appointed. More than 600 square meters of event space featuring state-of-the-art technology and chic surroundings provoke the mind and spirit. Customized menus and a world-class wine list make this legendary hotel the perfect setting for any event.
– 68 rooms and 43 suites including a peerless 6-bedroom Penthouse Suite
– Private Dutch Masters Wing, 23 suites and private entrance
– Michelin-starred Bord?Eau Restaurant Gastronomique
– Hoofdstad Brasserie, European brasserie with an international twist
– H?t Terras, al fresco riverside terrace
– Promenade, Afternoon Tea lounge
– Freddy?s Bar, Amsterdam?s inspired gentlemen?s pub
– Freddy?s Fumoir, Amsterdam?s iconic cigar lounge
– Les Caves De L?Europe ? the hotel?s impeccable wine cellar
– Le Spa by Skins Institute – spa & wellness including fitness with indoor heated pool
Meeting Unique Selling Points:
– 7 unique private event rooms, located all on the ground floor at the dedicated Dutch Masters Wing
– Possibility of connecting up to 3 meeting rooms
– Stunning views of the Amstel River or the city centre
– All private event rooms offer natural daylight, build-in screen & projector and are all unique in its style
– Deluxe DDR Packages with option of lunch served in one of our restaurants
– Bord?Eau Events: 2 Michelin star dining experience for groups up to 50 guests, served in our selected private event rooms.
– Bord?Eau sur L?Eau: For an unforgettable and sophisticated experience, Bord?Eau Restaurant Gastronomique offer a two Michelin-starred lunch or dinner at one of Amsterdam?s exclusive boats for groups up to 18 guests.